POOL SUMMER HOURS
MON - SAT
10am - 8pm
1pm - 8pm
*Must have current pool pass displayed. Will be asked to vacate premises if no current pool pass is presented*
*Pool and park will close at 8pm or earlier if thunderstorms present*
*Gate is opened and closed by volunteers. Will not reopen until following day once closed*
POOL IS OPEN
We are still seeking lifeguards. If interested, please send resume to
The necessary repairs have been made and we have passed the inspection!! We were also awaiting the Governor's ban on reopening pools. We adhere to all health and safety guidelines in the Warner Robins area!! Your health and safety are our top priorities!!
There are currently no lifeguards on duty! Swim at your own risk!
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Annual homeowner's assessments MUST be current (paid for the 2020-2021 fiscal year, AS WELL AS ANY OUTSTANDING BALANCE!) in order to receive a new pool card. If your card is lost you must bring picture I.D. AND proof of residency. (electric bill, water bill, etc.) There will be a $3.00 fee for lost cards.
NEW POOL PASSES WILL BE REQUIRED BEGINNING JULY 1ST.
HOMEOWNERS WILL BE ISSUED TWO PASSES ONLY.
ASSESSMENT FEES MUST BE CURRENT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE POOL PASSES.
If you are current on HOA dues and in need of pool passes, please email email@example.com with name and address.
JUST A FEW REMINDERS:
1) Long hair must be secured. Help us keep our pool equipment running at its best.
2) All children not potty-trained MUST wear a swim diaper or rubber diaper cover. Absolutely NO disposable diapers are allowed in the pool.
3) Please take the time to clean up after yourself as you leave the pool. Return your chairs to the tables, pick up your trash. Make sure the next person has a clean and safe place to enjoy.
4) Please limit daily guests in consideration for other homeowners. Guests are limited to 8 per household.
5) Must have a current pool pass displayed. Will be asked to vacate premises if no current pool pass is presented.