POOL SUMMER HOURS
10am - 7pm
1pm - 6pm
New pool passes will be required beginning July 1st. Homeowners will be issued TWO passes per household.
*You will be asked to vacate premises if no current pool pass is presented
*Pool and park will close early with inclement weather
*If your card is lost you must bring picture I.D. AND proof of residency (electric bill, water bill, etc.) before entering pool. There is a $3.00 fee for lost cards.
POOL WILL CLOSE TENTATIVELY
SEPT. 30, 2021
1) Long hair must be secured. Help us keep our pool equipment running at its best.
2) Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
3) All children not potty-trained MUST wear a swim diaper or rubber diaper cover. Absolutely NO disposable diapers are allowed in the pool.
4) Please take the time to clean up after yourself as you leave the pool. Return your chairs to the tables, pick up your trash. Make sure the next person has a clean and safe place to enjoy.
5) Please limit daily guests in consideration for other homeowners. Guests are limited to 8 per household.
6) Must have a current pool pass displayed. You will be asked to vacate premises if no current pool pass is presented.